|Specification:||Optical Transceiver Module||Brand:||Cisco|
|Condition:||New And Original In The Box||Model:||GLC-GE-100FX|
optical fiber transceiver,
fiber optic module
The Cisco® 100BASE-X Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) device (Figure 1) is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into Fast Ethernet ports, dual-rate Fast/Gigabit Ethernet ports, or Gigabit Ethernet ports of a Cisco switch or router, linking the port with the fiber cabling network.
Main features include the following:
● Hot-swappable when deployed, the switch or router does not have to reboot
● Supports the “pay-as-you-populate” model
● Interchangeable with other 100BASE-X SFPs on the same line card
● Supports the Cisco quality ID feature that enables the switch or router to identify whether or not the SFP is a Cisco qualified SFP
● Optically interoperable with respective 100BASE-X Ethernet interfaces on the same link
Cisco 100BASE-FX SFP
The Cisco 100BASE-FX SFP operates on ordinary multimode fiber-optic (MMF) link spans up to 2 kilometers (km) long.
GLC-FE-100FX modules operate in Fast Ethernet or dual-rate Fast/Gigabit Ethernet ports of Cisco switches and routers.
GLC-FE-100FX-RGD modules operate in Fast Ethernet or dual-rate Fast/Gigabit Ethernet ports of Cisco Industrial Ethernet and SmartGrid switches and routers.
GLC-GE-100FX modules operate in Gigabit Ethernet ports of Cisco switches and routers.
All these modules are interoperable with industrywide interfaces compliant to the IEEE 100BASE-FX standard.
|Device Type||SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module - LC multi-mode|
|Form Factor||Plug-in module|
|Data Transfer Rate||125 Mbps|
|Optical Wave Length||1310 nm|
|Data Link Protocol||Fast Ethernet|
|Max Transfer Distance||2 km|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1.37 cm x 5.825 cm x 1.352 cm|
Environmental Conditions and Power Requirements
● Operating temperature range:
◦ Commercial temperature range (COM): 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
● Storage temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
● Power consumption: ◦ GLC-GE-100FX modules typically consume 1.5W per port (up to 1.7W)
● Standard warranty: 1 year
● Extended warranty (option): Available under a Cisco SMARTnet® Support contract for the Cisco switch or router chassis
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
● Laser Class 1 21CFR1040 LN#50 7/2001
● Laser Class I IEC 60825
● IEEE 802.3u
● IEEE 802.3z
● IEEE 802.3ah
● GR-20-CORE: Generic Requirements for Optical Fiber and Optical Fiber Cable
● GR-326-CORE: Generic Requirements for Single-Mode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies
● GR-1435-CORE: Generic Requirements for Multifiber Optical Connectors
● RoHS 5
Add: Rm.805, Rongjin commercial building, Rongmei Rd,Songjiang 201613, Shanghai, China.
Contact Person: Mrs. Laura
Tel: +86 15921748445