|Part Number:||AIR-CT5508-250-K9||Acess Points:||100 Licenses Include (500 Licenses Max)|
|Ports:||8 * SFP Uplinks||Console Ports:||10/100/1000 RJ-45|
cisco network controller,
cisco wireless lan controllers
AIR-CT5508-250-K9 includes 250 access point licenses and delivers superior 802.11n/ac performance that optimized up to nine times wireless performance of 802.11a/g networks. It supports up to 500 access points and 7000 clients with necessary licenses.
The Cisco 5500 Series Controller offers improved mobility and prepares the business for the next wave of mobile devices and applications. The 5500 Series supports a higher density of clients and delivers more efficient roaming, with at least nine times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks.
The 5500 Series automates wireless configuration and management functions and allows network managers to have the visibility and control needed to cost-effectively manage, secure, and optimize the performance of their wireless networks. With integrated Cisco CleanAir technology, the 5500 Series protects 802.11n performance by providing cross-network access to real-time and historic RF interference information for quick troubleshooting and resolution.
|Access points||250 licenses include (500 licenses max)|
|Device Type||Wireless controller|
|Ports||8 * SFP uplinks|
|Console ports||10/100/1000 RJ-45|
|License||● 5 AP licese: L-LIC-CT5508-5A
● 25 AP licese: L-LIC-CT5508-25A
● 50 AP licese: L-LIC-CT5508-50A
● 100 AP licese: L-LIC-CT5508-100A
● 250 AP licese: L-LIC-CT5508-250A
● DTLS License: L-LIC-CT55-LPE-K9
|Security standards||● Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
● IEEE 802.11i (WPA2, RSN)
● RFC 1321 MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm
● RFC 1851 The ESP Triple DES Transform
● RFC 2104 HMAC: Keyed Hashing for Message Authentication
● RFC 2246 TLS Protocol Version 1.0
● RFC 2401 Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
● RFC 2403 HMAC-MD5-96 within ESP and AH
● RFC 2404 HMAC-SHA-1-96 within ESP and AH
● RFC 2405 ESP DES-CBC Cipher Algorithm with Explicit IV
● RFC 2406 IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
● RFC 2407 Interpretation for ISAKMP
● RFC 2408 ISAKMP
● RFC 2409 IKE
● RFC 2451 ESP CBC-Mode Cipher Algorithms
● RFC 3280 Internet X.509 PKI Certificate and CRL Profile
● RFC 3602 The AES-CBC Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with IPsec
● RFC 3686 Using AES Counter Mode with IPsec ESP
● RFC 4347 Datagram Transport Layer Security
● RFC 4346 TLS Protocol Version 1.1
|Encryption||● WEP and Temporal Key Integrity Protocol-Message Integrity Check (TKIP-MIC): RC4 40, 104 and 128 bits (both static and shared keys)
● Advanced Encryption Standard (AES): CBC, CCM, Counter Mode with Cipher Block Chaining Message Authentication Code Protocol (CCMP)
● DES: DES-CBC, 3DES
● Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS): RC4 128-bit and RSA 1024- and 2048-bit
● DTLS: AES-CBC
● IPSec: DES-CBC, 3DES, AES-CBC
|Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA)||● IEEE 802.1X
● RFC 2548 Microsoft Vendor-Specific RADIUS Attributes
● RFC 2716 PPP EAP-TLS
● RFC 2865 RADIUS Authentication
● RFC 2866 RADIUS Accounting
● RFC 2867 RADIUS Tunnel Accounting
● RFC 3576 Dynamic Authorization Extensions to RADIUS
● RFC 3579 RADIUS Support for EAP
● RFC 3580 IEEE 802.1X RADIUS Guidelines
● RFC 3748 Extensible Authentication Protocol
● Web-based authentication
● TACACS support for management users
Ordering Information for Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers
|Part Number||Product Name||Cisco SMARTnet Service 8x5xNBD|
|AIR-CT5508-12-K9||5500 Series Wireless Controller for up to 12 Cisco access points||CON-SNT-CT0812|
|AIR-CT5508-25-K9||5500 Series Wireless Controller for up to 25 Cisco access points||CON-SNT-CT0825|
|AIR-CT5508-50-K9||5500 Series Wireless Controller for up to 50 Cisco access points||CON-SNT-CT0850|
|AIR-CT5508-100-K9||5500 Series Wireless Controller for up to 100 Cisco access points||CON-SNT-CT08100|
|AIR-CT5508-250-K9||5500 Series Wireless Controller for up to 250 Cisco access points||CON-SNT-CT08250|
|AIR-CT5508-500-K9||5500 Series Wireless Controller for up to 500 Cisco access points||CON-SNT-CT08500|
|AIR-CT5508-500-2PK||2 Pack 5500 Series Wireless Controller for up to 500 Cisco access points each (1000 access points total)||CON-SNT-AIRC552P|
|AIR-CT5508-HA-K9||Cisco 5508 Series Wireless Controller for High Availability||CON-SNT-CT5508HA|
1. Where do your products come from?
All of our products are from Cisco/Huawei distribution , Cisco/Huawei partner directly. We are Cisco partner at local, with cisco verified certification.
2. If all equioments I can buy service from local cisco ?
For all equipments you can buy service from local, because our goods are smart net free, all with clean serial number.
3. How to ship the goods?
Lonrise work with DHL,FEDEX,UPS and TNT. Your order will be dispatched by express delivery door to door.
4. What’s your payment term?
We always accept 10% advance payment. For long term cooperation, we can consider to apply credit accordingly.
AIR-CT5508-100-K9 AIR-CT5508-50-K9 AIR-CT5508-25-K9
AIR-CT2504-5-K9 AIR-CT2504-15-K9 AIR-CT2504-25-K9
AIR-CT2504-50-K9 AIR-CT5508-250-K9 AIR-CT5508-250-K9
Contact Person: Laura