|Cable Type:||SMF||Warranty:||New Or Used With 1 Year|
optical fiber transceiver,
ethernet fiber transceiver
XENPAK-10GB-ER+= 10GBASE-ER 1550nm SMF XENPAK Module with DOM 300M Transfer Distance
The range of Cisco® 10GBASE XENPAK modules offers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications (Figure 1).
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK modules include:
● Supports 10GBASE Ethernet
● Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet XENPAK port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network
● Provides flexibility of interface choice
● Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
● Supports the Cisco quality identification feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XENPAK module
● Interoperable with respective Cisco 10-Gigabit X2, XFP and SFP+ modules on the same link
Cisco offers six modules in this product family:
● Cisco XENPAK-10GB-CX4: Supports link lengths of up to 15m on CX4 cable.
● Cisco XENPAK-10GB-LRM: Supports link lengths 220m on standard FDDI-grade multimode fiber (MMF). To ensure that specifications are met over FDDI-grade, OM1 and OM2 fibers, the transmitter should be coupled through a mode conditioning patch cord. No mode conditioning patch cord is required for applications over OM3.
The Cisco 10GBASE-LRM Module also supports link lengths of 300m on standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652).
● Cisco XENPAK-10GB-SR: Supports a link length of 26m on standard FDDI grade MMF. Up to 300m link lengths are possible when using 2000 MHz/km MMF (OM3). Up to 400m link lengths are possible when using 4700 MHz/km MMF (OM4).
● Cisco XENPAK-10GB-LR+: Supports a link length of 10 km on standard single-mode fiber (SMF) (G.652).
● Cisco XENPAK-10GB-ER+: Supports a link length of up to 40 km on SMF (G.652).
● Cisco XENPAK-10GB-ZR: Supports link lengths of up to about 80 km on SMF. This interface is not part of the 10 Gigabyte Ethernet standard but is built according to Cisco optical specifications.
|Device Type||XENPAK transceiver module|
|Enclosure Type||Plug-in module|
|Approximate Width||1.4 in|
|Approximate Depth||4.8 in|
|Approximate Height||0.7 in|
|Data Link Protocol||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Optical Wave Length||1550 nm|
|Max Transfer Distance||24.9 miles ( 40km )|
|Features||Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) support|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3ae|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x network - Ethernet 10GBase-ER - SC single mode x 2|
|Compatible Slots||1 x XENPAK|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 °F|
|Designed For||P/N: 8-10GBE, 8-10GBE=, 8-10GBE-2PACK=, WS-SUP32-10GE-3B, WS-SUP32-10GE-3B=, WS-SUP32-10GE-3B-RF, WS-X6704-10GE, WS-X6704-10GE=, WS-X6704-10GE-RF|
Address: Rm501, Building 42th , No. 415, ShanQuan Road, 200443 ZhaBei District, Shanghai, China.
Pictures for reference:
Contact Person: Laura