|Wideband Audio:||Yes||Full Duplex Speakerphone:||Yes|
|Ethernet Switch:||10/100/1000||Bluetooth / DECT:||Bluetooth|
sfp fiber transceiver,
cisco desk phone
Cisco IP Phone CP-8861-K9 Wi-FI, Bluetooth High Quality Voice Communication
Cisco CP-8861-K9 integrates 5 inches high-resolution widescreen VGA backlit color display. It supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch.
The Cisco IP Phone 8861 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that combines high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice over IP communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration for personal mobile devices to support small to large enterprise businesses.
With the IP Phone 8861, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8861 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms. The IP Phone 8861 also can be supported on third party hosted call control services.
|Audio codec support||
|Key call features support||
|Cisco Intelligent Proximity||
|Quality-of-service (QoS) options||
(H × W × D)
|Nonoperational temperature shock||
|Certification and compliance||
◦ CE Markings per directives 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC
◦ UL 60950 Second Edition
◦ CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950 Second Edition
◦ EN 60950 Second Edition (including A11 & A12)
◦ IEC 60950 Second Edition (including A11 & A12)
◦ AS/NZS 60950
◦ 47CFR Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
◦ AS/NZS CISPR22 Class B
◦ CISPR22: 2005 w/Amendment 1: 2005 Class B
◦ EN55022: 2006 w/Amendment 1: 2007 Class B
◦ ICES003 Class B
◦ VCCI Class B
◦ KN22 Class B
◦ Armadillo Light
◦ FCC Part 68 HAC
◦ AS/ACIF S004
◦ AS/ACIF S040
◦ NZ PTC 220
◦ Industry Standards: TIA 810 and TIA 920
◦ Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
◦ Korea (RRA Public Notification 2010-36, Nov 01, 2010)
◦ Korea (RRA Announce 2011-2, Feb28, 2011)
◦ FCC Part 15.247 (CFR 47)
◦ FCC Part 2.1093 (BT RF Exposure TR)
◦ RSS-102 (BT RF Exposure TR)
◦ EN 300.328
◦ EN50385 (BT RF Exposure TR)
◦ EN 301-489-1
◦ EN 301-489-17
◦ EN 301-893
◦ NCC LP0002
◦ Korea (RRL No. 2006-128, RRL No. 2006-129)
◦ Japan Bluetooth GFSK/EDR
1. Where do your products come from?
All of our products are from Cisco/Huawei distribution , Cisco/Huawei partner directly. We are Cisco partner at local, with cisco verified certification.
2. If all equioments I can buy service from local cisco ?
For all equipments you can buy service from local, because our goods are smart net free, all with clean serial number.
3. How to ship the goods?
Lonrise work with DHL,FEDEX,UPS and TNT. Your order will be dispatched by express delivery door to door.
4. What’s your payment term?
We always accept 10% advance payment. For long term cooperation, we can consider to apply credit accordingly.
CP-7800-WMK CP-3905 CP-8861-K9
CP-7811-K9 CP-8811-K9 CP-7841-K9
CP-8831/K9 CP-7821-K9 CP-9971-W-K9
CP-7975G CP-7942G CP-7965G
Contact Person: Laura