|SPA:||1-Port OC-12c/STM-4 POS SPA||SIP Supported:Cisco ASR1000-SIP10:||Yes|
|SIP Supported:Cisco ASR1000-SIP40:||Yes||Number Of Ports:||2 (ships SPA-2XOC12-POS)|
|Minimum IOS XE Release:||Cisco IOS XE 2.4|
cisco interface cards,
cisco router cards
SPA-1XOC12-POS-V2 Cisco Module & SPA Card POS Shared SIP Supported Cisco ASR1000-SIP10
The Cisco I-Flex approach combines shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA interface processors (SIPs), providing an extensible design that enables service prioritization for data, voice, and video services. Enterprise and service provider customers can take advantage of improved slot economics resulting from modular port adapters that are interchangeable across Cisco routing platforms. The I-Flex design maximizes connectivity options and offers superior service intelligence through programmable interface processors that deliver line-rate performance. I-Flex enhances speed-to-service revenue and provides a rich set of quality of service (QoS) features for premium service delivery while effectively reducing the overall cost of ownership. This data sheet contains the specifications for the Cisco 1-Port OC-12c/STM-4c POS Shared Port Adapter
• Access and aggregation
• WAN uplinks
• Internet peering
Key Features and Benefits
• Highly modular, flexible, intelligent interface processors
– Superior flexibility, providing a combination of interface types on the same interface processor for consistent services, independent of access technology.
– Pioneering programmable interface processors that provide flexibility for the service diversity required in next-generation networks.
– Innovative design that supports intelligent service delivery without compromising on performance.
• Increased speed to service revenue
– The scalable, programmable Cisco architecture extended to 10 Gbps dramatically improves customer density, increasing potential revenue per platform.
– Interface breadth (copper, channelized, POS, ATM, and Ethernet) on a modular interface processor allows service providers to roll out new services more quickly, helping ensure that all customers large and small receive consistent, secure, and guaranteed services.
– High-density SFP interfaces are featured for high-port-count applications with reach flexibility. Future optical technology improvements can be adopted using existing SPAs.
• Dramatically improved return on your routing investment
– Improved slot economics and increased density reduce capital expenditures (CapEx).
– The ability to easily add new interfaces as they are needed enables a "pay-as-you-grow" business model.
– SPAs are shared across multiple platforms, and can be easily moved from one to another, providing consistent feature support, accelerated product delivery, and a significant reduction in operating expenses (OpEx) through common sparing as service needs change.
|SPA||1-Port OC-12c/STM-4 POS SPA|
|SIP Supported:Cisco ASR1000-SIP10||Yes|
|SIP Supported:Cisco ASR1000-SIP40||Yes|
|Number of Ports||2 (ships SPA-2XOC12-POS)|
|Minimum IOS XE Release||Cisco IOS XE 2.4|
|Minimum Hardware Revision||1.0|
1. Where do your products come from?
All of our products are from Cisco/Huawei distribution , Cisco/Huawei partner directly. We are Cisco partner at local, with cisco verified certification.
2. If all equioments I can buy service from local cisco ?
For all equipments you can buy service from local, because our goods are smart net free, all with clean serial number.
3. How to ship the goods?
Lonrise work with DHL,FEDEX,UPS and TNT. Your order will be dispatched by express delivery door to door.
4. What’s your payment term?
We always accept 10% advance payment. For long term cooperation, we can consider to apply credit accordingly.
SPA-5X1GE-V2 SPA-2XOC48POS/RPR SPA-4XCT3DS0
Contact Person: Laura